PROVEN ELECTRIC AND HYBRID SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGIES
– Powered By MAGTEC
Magtec Technologies includes motors, gearboxes, generators, power controllers, battery systems and condition monitoring systems specifically designed for truck, bus and special applications; such as autonomous vehicles, off-road, tracked and defence logistics and personnel carriers.
HVDC Battery Systems
Magtec design and manufacture EV and hybrid vehicle battery systems from 27kWhr to more than 300kWhr using a range of high performance LiFePO4 cells.
Battery systems include full battery management, thermal management, on board vehicle charging and through-life condition monitoring.
Magtec have designed and installed energy buffers using super capacitors on commercial vehicles up to 27t GVW with peak power capabilities of 300kW and energy storage capacity of more than 3 MJ.
Magtec manufacture a range of power controllers for drive systems from 40kw to 500kW output power and operating at DC bus voltages from 200v to 800v.
Whilst the primary function of the power controller is to provide smooth and reliable traction control during driving and braking, Magtec controllers also incorporate all the other functions required to control the vehicle and battery system.
- Vehicle control interfaces (accelerator pedal, brake pedal etc)
- Battery communications and pre-charge and isolation systems
- DCDC converters for charging vehicle 12v or 24v systems
- Auxiliary inverter for driving an external PAS pump motor and air compressor motor
The controller software includes many standard features including:
- ABS/EBS integration / Creep functions
- Electronically limited acceleration rates
- Anti-slip function / Electronic diff-lock function
- Through life data logging / Remote monitoring via GPRS
- Customer configuration tools
Magtec can also provide vehicle logging systems that include GPS and GPRS based telematics facilities that allow remote software upgrades, remote system tuning and real time diagnostic facilities.
see how you can get powered by magtec...
Our expert team are always on hand to discuss how we can transform your operation, with years of experience in the electrification of commercial, defence and special applications.